Thursday 21 March 2013

POSTER DISCRIBE MY FELLING FROM MONDAY - FRIFAY



Monday

Feels Sleepy, like a body without spirit...But still got moring and afternoon class to attend....Orrrr.....Sleepy...(=.=) Zzz

Tuesday

Feels Sleepy also because of Morning Classes, and the assignment from last week is "building up higher"..... Willing to finish it, but the mind keep thinking do later, do later, do later....and then....

Wednesday

Class starts at afternoon, means that i can sleep more, but tons of assignment waiting to be finish. Because the due date is coming.

Thursday

My favorite day (for this semester only), because no class...
Can sleep as long as i want, and search internet, youtube, facebook, eat, drink, all the day (without worring the tons of assignment). Just like having holiday, keep relax, relax, relax....

Friday

Morning class again ( i hate it ), must finish ALL the assignment, because (some of it ) need topass-up at Monday.
Why don't just do it at Saturday and Sunday? Because I'm taking part-time job at TERMINAL 1 SHOPPING CENTER'S FASHION SHOP from 10.30a.m. until 9.30p.m. to earn my pocket money, and it is very tired to do assignment....
I don't want to take money from my mum again, because my mom had bought me all the stuff for college use, like laptop, printer, DSLR camera and some payment for college.

2 comments: